Was born on October 2, 1987 in the city of Perm. With distinction gradueted from Perm music school № 1(teacher is Honoured Worker of Culture Tatyana Shevtsova), Nizhny Novgorod Balakirev College of Music (teacher is Honored Artist of Russia, Professor of Nizhny Novgorod State Glinka Conservatory Sofia Propishchan).
In June 2010, she graduated from the Moscow State Tchaikovsky Conservatory (teacher is People's Artist of Russia, Professor Vladimir Ivanov, chamber ensemble teacher is People's Artist of Russia, Professor Alexanser Bonduryansky).
She is currently a graduate student at the Moscow Conservatory, Director - People's Artist of Russia, Professor Vladimir Ivanov. Winner of the Russian National and international competitions.
- Russian National Competition for Young Violinists "The Magic Bow" (Perm, 1999, 2prize, 2002, The Grand Prix).
- 2 Russian National Gnesin Competition for Young Violinists (Moscow, 2000, 2prize).
- 3 Russian National competition of chamber ensembles (Sizran, 2003, 1prize).
- 3 Russian National competition "New Names" (2004, Moscow, Khanty-Mansiysk).
- 3 Demidov International Youth Violin Competition (Ekaterinburg, 2003, 6 prize).
- 2 International Competition for Young Violinists (Dubai, 2006, 1prize)
- International Competition of Robert Canetti (Antalya, 2007, 2prize).
- The International Youth Competition "Musical Youth of the world" (Moscow, 2007, 1st prize).
- The International Violin Competition of Robert Canetti (Rousse, Bulgaria, 2008, 1st prize, special prize for the performance of the compulsory piece).
- 5 International Yampolsky Violin Competition (Moscow, 2009, 1 prize)
- Fourth International David Oistrakh Violin Competition (Moscow, 2010, 2nd Prize, 1st prize not awarded)
- Second InternationalYankelevitch Violin Competition (Omsk, 2011, 3rd prize)
- Second Russian music competition (Moscow, 2014, 2nd prize)
Elena has participated in various festivals: "Musical Evening on the Volga" (2004-2007, Tolyatti), "Varna Final Summer" in Bulgaria (2008), Robert Canetti Festival (Castel Franco Veneto, Italy, 2009), "Days of Felix Mendelssohn in Moscow" (2009), "Creative Youth of Moscow Conservatory" (from 2009), "Classic Open Fest" (Tolyatti, 2012), "Stradivarius dialogue" (2012), the First International Festival of Mstislav Rostropovich in Orenburg (2013), etc.
She has often appeared as a soloist with the Vienna Chamber Orchestra, Chamber Orchestra "Soloists of Moscow" and the Svetlanov State Academic Symphony Orchestra, Moscow Chamber Orchestra "Musica Viva", Symphony Orchestra "New Russia", with chamber orchestras BACH (Ekaterinburg), Arpeggione, Muscovia, chamber orchestra "Nizhny Novgorod Soloists", Orenburg Chamber Orchestra, Academic Symphony Orchestra of Nizhny Novgorod Philharmonic. Rostropovich, Ural Philharmonic Orchestra, the Youth Orchestra of Baden-Baden, St. Petersburg Academic Symphony Orchestra, the Youth Symphony Orchestra of the Volga region, Symphony Orchestra of the Central Music School of Tchaikovsky Conservatory, Kharkov Youth Symphony Orchestra "Slobozhanskiy", symphony orchestras of Tambov, Tolyatti Philharmonic, Kostroma Municipal Symphony Orchestra, YaroslavlAcademic Symphony Orchestra, the Orchestra of the Albanian Radio and Television, Symphony Concert Orchestra of the Moscow Conservatory, etc.
Elena performs regularly in the Big, Small and RachmaninovHalls of the Moscow Conservatory, Tchaikovsky Concert Hall and many other concert halls in Moscow. In February 2010, she made her debut on the stage of Mozart-Saal of Vienna Konzerthaus. In March 2010 she made her debut in the Moscow Philharmonic and in November 2011 performed as a soloist with Svetlanov Academic Symphony Orchestra. She has toured in many cities in Russia (more than 25 cities) and abroad (Ukraine, Latvia, Austria, Germany, UAE, France, Bulgaria, Albania, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, Japan, Israel, etc.)
Collaborated with such artists as Alexander Rudin, Yuri Bashmet, Anatoly Levin, Alexander Slutsky, Gianluca Marciano, Vyacheslav Valeev, Eugene Rumyantsev, Philip Kopachevsky, Valentine Uryupin, Stanislav Khristenko, Andrew Yaroshinskiy, Irina Sopova and many others.
Elena was a scholarship of the Ministry of Culture of Russia, Russian Performing Arts Fund. Since 2010 she is a scholarship of Mstislav Rostropovich fund. From 2004 to 2007 - concertmaster of the Youth Symphony Orchestra of the Volga region. From 2007 to the present-concertmaster of the Symphony Concert Orchestra of Tchaikovsky Conservatory (artistic director of the Honored Artist of Russia, Professor Anatoly Levin).
Since 2012, the artist and soloist of the Moscow Chamber Orchestra "Musica Viva". Elena has participated in master classes with Maxim Vengerov, Dora Schwartzberg, Valentine Beetle Sergei Girshenko, Boris Kushnir, etc. Since 2010 Elena is the participant of projects of Peterburg House of Music.