Born in 1993 in Ufa. In 2010, she graduated from the Ufa Secondary Special Music College (Lyceum) and in the same year entered the Moscow State Conservatory in the class of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, Professor Berkul Tatyana Semyonovna, and from 2015 to 2017 continued her training in an assistant internship (majoring in "violin").
While studying at the Moscow Conservatory, she played in different compositions on the subject of "chamber ensemble" with G. S. Shirinskaya and A. I. Rudin.
Valeria has won several international competitions, including:
- International Competition of Violinists and Violists. Beethoven (2011, Sankt Pelten, Austria, 1st place);
- XX International Violin Competition named Andrea Postacchini (2013, Fermo, Italy, 2nd place);
- International Violin Competition named Nedyalki Simeonova (2014, Grand Prix, Haskovo, Bulgaria);
- Vasko Abadjiev International Violin Competition (2015, 3rd place, Sofia, Bulgaria);
- International Competition named L. Auer (2018, 2nd place, St. Petersburg).
From May 2016 to March 2021, she worked in the Kremlin Chamber Orchestra of Misha Rakhlevsky, with which she toured cities in the United States, China, and Scotland and often performed as a soloist.
Since September 2016, he has been working as a teacher in the department of "Violin and Viola" at the Gnessin College.
Accepted to the Musica viva orchestra in the group of first violins from March 2021.